Assembly of China automatic tapping drilling machine
1. Make CAD drawings of automatic drilling machines, and use their own common sense and core technology of automation equipment to carry out engineering drawings. In the conception of the CAD drawings of the machine tool is to consider the effective stroke of the machined parts, the engineer will consider whether the X, Y, Z axis size of the machined parts can be processed, and there will be no abnormal phenomena such as colliding tools, and the 3D simulation processing of the workpiece is generally carried out when designing the drawing, so as to ensure that there will be no wrong parameters and too small stroke problems after the major accessories are installed.
2. Make the base and sheet metal accessories of the automatic drilling machine. The base of Duomi Machinery is welded with high rigidity cast iron, and attention is paid to the treatment and grinding of edges and corners during the welding process. The design of sheet metal fittings is processed and drilled according to the 3D drawing, and the aluminum parts of the clamping spindle are processed by drilling and milling machines, such as drilling, grinding, washing, and decontamination, which are also CAD drawings.
3. Purchase other mechanical and electrical accessories. Servo motors, assembly lines, reflux cutting fluid devices, CNC numerical control systems, power distribution cabinets, slide rail screws and other necessary accessories. At the same time, the machine base needs to be painted and polished, which also makes the appearance of the automatic drilling machine beautiful, and makes the customer feel that it is a new machine and not a second-hand machine in the sales process.
Automatic drilling and tapping machine is a kind of machine tool with high technical content of mechanical and electrical instrument integration, after the user buys an automatic drilling and tapping machine, whether it is correct and safe to start, debugging is a very critical step. The correctness of this step largely determines whether the automatic drilling and tapping machine can play a normal economic efficiency and its own service life.
Commissioning and installation of automatic drilling machine
Debugging of the automatic drilling machine
1. Before powering on, the appearance of the automatic drilling machine electrical inspection opens the machine tool electric control box, check the relay, contactor, fuse, servo motor speed, control unit socket, spindle motor speed control unit socket, etc. For equipment with secondary wiring, such as power transformers, etc., confirm the consistency of the phase sequence of secondary wiring. It is necessary to ensure that the sequence of each place is correct. At this time, the power supply voltage should be measured and recorded.
2. MDI test to measure the actual speed of the spindle to lock the switch of the automatic drilling machine in the on position, use manual data input instructions, carry out any shift of the spindle, variable speed test, measure the actual speed of the spindle, and observe the display value of the spindle speed, and adjust the error should be limited to 5%. The purpose of the tool selection test is to check the correctness of the tool holder or the forward, reverse and positioning accuracy of the turret or the turret. The EDIT function test places the state selector switch in the EDIT position, and compiles a simple program by itself, including as many functional instructions and auxiliary function instructions as possible, and the moving size is limited to the specified stroke of the automatic drilling and tapping machine, and the program is added, deleted and modified at the same time.
3. Turn on the total voltage of the machine tool and turn on the total power supply of the machine tool, check whether the steering of the CNC electric box, spindle motor cooling fan, and machine tool electrical box cooling fan is correct, whether the oil sign indication at lubrication, hydraulics and other places and the machine tool lighting are normal, whether the fuses are damaged, if there is any abnormality, the power should be immediately cut off for maintenance, and no abnormality can be continued. Measure the voltage of each part of the strong current, especially the primary voltage of the power transformer for CNC and servo units, and make a record. Observe whether there is oil leakage, especially the hydraulic cylinders and solenoid valves for turret indexing, clamping, spindle shifting, chuck clamping, etc. If there is an oil leak, it should be repaired or replaced immediately by power failure.
4. When the CNC electrical box is powered on, press the CNC power supply to turn on the CNC power supply, and observe the CRT display until the normal picture appears. If the ALARM display, you should look for the fault and eliminate it, and then you should re-send the power for inspection. Turn on the CNC power supply, measure the voltage at all levels according to the position of the test terminal given on the relevant data, and adjust the deviation to the given value and make a record. Place the status switch in the appropriate position, e.g. the multi-meter drilling machine system should be placed in the MDI state, select it to the parameter page. Check the parameters bit by bit, and these parameters should be consistent with the random parameter table. If there are inconsistent parameters, you should clarify the meaning of each parameter before deciding whether to modify it, such as the value of backlash compensation may be inconsistent with the parameter table, which can be modified at any time after the actual processing.