Precautions for the use of taper shank of automatic drilling machine and tapping machine, the usual drill chuck is connected with the main shaft with a taper shank, and the friction force of the taper surface contact drives the drill bit to rotate, while the surface roughness and shape accuracy of the taper shank and taper sleeve are required It is very high. If the surface of the taper shank and taper sleeve is worn, oily, and foreign, the contact area and friction of the taper surface will be reduced, easy to fall off, and severely will completely fail.
In addition, the taper connection mainly bears axial and rotational moments. If the accuracy of the drilling machine is low or the drill bit has a large swing from left to right when drilling, it will also cause the taper shank to fall off, especially when the drill is about to drill through, because the drill bit Uneven force, easy to jam or cause the taper handle to fall off. So to solve this problem there are the following aspects:
1. Frequently check the surface of the taper shank and taper sleeve. There should be no wear, burrs, oil stains, and foreign objects.
2. When installing and disassembling the taper shank of the drilling machine, do not use a hammer to beat it vigorously. Use special tools to ensure the accuracy of the drilling machine.
3. Do not exceed the scope of use of the drill press, such as using large drill bits that exceed the maximum diameter.
4. The workpiece should be clamped when the drilling machine is drilling. The swing of the workpiece can easily cause the drill bit to fall off or break, and it can easily cause safety accidents.
5. When drilling the workpiece quickly through, apply gentle force and feed slowly to prevent jamming.