The spindle is the main structure of the radial drilling machine. What performance characteristics should the spindle have during the operation of the radial drilling machine? The spindle head of the radial drilling machine is of Morse taper hole with cutter groove structure, and the middle and tail are fine spline shafts. The hardness is slightly lower. When working, it can bear larger torque and axial force and maintain higher motion accuracy.
The radial drill spindle has high geometric accuracy, stiffness, hardness and other comprehensive mechanical properties. The main shaft of the radial drilling machine needs certain structural requirements as follows:
(1) two Ф 40 k6 parts for bearing parts. Also, A benchmark, the public axis of A A B circle run-out tolerance for O.O LMM, the cylindricity tolerance is 0.004 mm;
(2) spline shaft parts cylindrical Ф 40 d9 to public axis of A A B circular run-out tolerance is 0.03 mm,
(3) the symmetry tolerance of the key side of the spline shaft against the axis line is 0.025mm;
(4) Ф 70 cylindrical axis to public A A B circular run-out tolerance of 0.03 mm:
(5) the circular runout tolerance of Morse no. 4 taper hole on the common axis a-b is 0.004mm at the spindle end and 0.03mm at 300 from the spindle end.
(6) Ф 52 steps left in the face of public smoking line A – B circle run-out tolerance of 0.01 mm;
(7) colouring inspection of contact surface of cone hole contact length ≥75%;